More geek links for all! this week more great jQuery tutorials, some new ways you can use CSS in CSS3, WordPress galore, and several other great links mixed in for fun. If you like what you see check out my Delicious feed, as I am always running across great links.
- Delay jQuery Code Execution
- jMaps, jQuery meets Google Maps
- Color Fading Menu With jQuery
- 7 jQuery Effects to Sell More Templates
- A jQuery Twitter Ticker Plugin
XHTML & CSS
I can wait until all browsers support CSS3, but untill then we’ll settle for the browsers running WebKit.
I wish I could run the world on PHP!
Great WordPress tutorials here. Most of these I already use, but I always read a new tutorial to see if I could be doing it better.
- Creating Custom Write Panels in WordPress
- Replace Your Default Gravatar with Some Meaningful Images
- Adding Form Validation to WordPress Comments Using jQuery
- Separating Trackbacks from Comments
- Highlight Author Comments WordPress
- Add Gravatars to WordPress Themes
- Adding Comment Numbers to Your WordPress Theme
- Rearrange WordPress Comments Latest On Top
- WordPress Display Comments on Main Page
- Unraveling the Secrets of WordPress comments.php File
These tutorials and resources make me want to create my own font for the Star Wars universe!
More geeky stuff I’m looking at. Matt Brett’s review of Dead Space, some pointers for Flash alpha channel in video, regular expressions, a little competition I’m in, and the new MetricInteractive.com.